Thursday, October 2, 2008

World Card Making Day...Latest Studio 5 segment

>

Well, friends, after a really long day, I have arrived in beautiful Virginia. I'm so excited to visit one of our winning stores, All About Scrapbooks, here in Chesapeake, VA. We are going to have FUN! Making cards, meeting new friends, prizes galore and of course, chocolate...because I've decided you really can't papercraft without chocolate. it's the rule :).

So, check back, starting Saturday onwards on this blog and also my fellow PC Pros (Wendy Johnson, Alisa Bangerter, Kim Kesti and our fearless Susan Opel) to read and see our World Card Making Day adventures.

Take a minute to check out my latest Studio 5 segment, all about our latest and BEST special issue, Card Creations #6, some awesome birthday card ideas and of course, some chatter about World Card Making Day. It was a funny day at Studio 5...new table and the cards kept falling off and then just when I thought the segment was over...it wasn't! You'll notice I get 'real' comfortable and chatty and then this light comes in to my eyes as I realize that no, we are still on the air! Lots of fun.

Dearly hoping you are all making plans for creating cards this Saturday. Sue

3 comments:

kreativeimagination said...

love the segment. Way to go girl!!!

kwgirl said...

I thought it was great...and shows that "yes, this is live" so things do happen...didn't seem to flap you!

Alice said...

Happy WCMD Sue! I'm sure you class will be awesome and the Virginia is beautiful at this time of year.
Fabulous job on your most recent TV segment - I can much more fully appreciate your skill and expertise and how it all runs so smoothly :)

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10