Friday, May 1, 2009

We have a winner!


We have a winner!

Tonya in MI said... Sounds like you had a great time! I'd love to get a chance to visit places for scrapping like you do! Fun! April 27, 2009 12:20 PM

Congratulations Tonya...please email me with your mailing address and I'll get this off to you asap!

And since you've all been so wonderful about my recent computer demise, here's the update. No luck on reviving it unless I want to take a chance and spend close to $1000 and it may not work. Sorry, not in the budget.

So, I spend a good chunk of this week reloading programs and re-doing work that I lost. Some of the saddest things I've lost is fonts. I know that sounds silly, but I've been collecting them for years and even though I've been able to find a few favorites there are some I can't find...yet.

Last night it hit me that I also lost my recipe file! This really makes me SICK. Much harder to track these down, as many have been shared by friends over the years and also over the internet. That might take a little longer.

There are other things as well, but I'm learning to LET go. I'm actually pretty good at that.

If my experience helps even one of you, then I'll be happy.

2 comments:

kwgirl said...

Recipes...now that truly is sad:(
Whenever I make something that was given to my by a friend, I ALWAYS think of them and wonder how they are. Most of my recipes are written down on paper. The other thing I learned, I keep ALL my email on our web server...lost all my email once in a crash. The thing I collect are heartwarming and uplifting stories.
Good luck finding everything!

Tonya in MI said...

I'm here ms. Sue. I sent you a couple emails.
Tonya

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10