Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Florida meets Utah!

...and Utah got to meet 18 beautiful, creative women. Believe me, they left their stamp wherever they went, and went they did! It's amazing how much this group managed to do in one week.

My little part of their trip was teaching them my Envelopement class (only 5 kits left) last Wednesday morning. I got to drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon in the wee hours of the morning and it was stunning. After finding the worn-out "Bear Trap Lodge" sign, I joined the Hilltop Ladies in their 3-story lodge for some creativity, fun and friendship. It really doesn't get much better than this.

I have very fond memories of that day. Thank you ladies!

Here's a group shot.
If you'd like to read more about their adventures, Dawn (the group organizer) blogged all about their Utah travels and adventures here.

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Absolutely loved your class!!! Could have spent all day making cards with you. I also can't believe you have a daughter old enough to get married. I thought you had toddlers! Have a great summer, thanks for the AWESOME class!

sonia said...

Hi!!! I knew i was looking forward to your class (ok maybe not that early lol) but it even exceeded my expectations.
Thanks for a GREAT class.
Envelopes are my new favorite thing!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10