Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Google Autumn

I don't mean to ruin your summer fun, but look what I found.

Just do this.  Google Autumn in Images.  Wow!  Shot after shot of gorgeous, stunning color.

Autumn color:  It's what I love best about Fall.  But a close second and third is that glorious breath-deeply smell and that crispy coolness, so refreshing after a hot summer.

Ok, I'm done.  Back to Summer.  Sun.  Heat.  Flowers.  And most importantly, vacation!

But it's cooooommmmming.  I'm so excited. :)

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10