Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cool Tool: Garlic Grater

I was at the Utah State fair last week.  Had a great time: Funnel Cake, Onion blossom, new bunny AND really, kind of the best part?  This "where have you been all my life" garlic grater.

So, I was doing a little online research; basically seeing if I got a good deal (and I did) when I came across this guys (Dave) blog.  He had a very similar experience as he also bought his at a fair. 

So, since I'm SO busy working on our school's fall festival, I decided to just link you to Dave's blog, Dave's cupboard.  He's got some great pics too.

So, if you want to see what all the garlic fuss is about, please visit!

Oh, and please note, those graters are sharp!  Be careful.  But SO worth it.

3 comments:

mE said...

Ahhhhhh! I totally need a bitchin garlic grater!!! We are grlic lovers at our house and this would come in handy. Looks asier to clean than. Press, too! Thanks for the tip, Sue. Good luck with the school festival.

mE said...

Ps.. I couldn't comment on your divine looking tomato soup, but I wated to tell you that you can try adding finely shredded carrot to help combat the high acidity. I've never roated tomatoes for my soups, but I think I'm going to have to try :)

kwgirl said...

We used ours a few days ago and LOVE it! I did a quick online search and if you go into Amazon and type in Ceramic Grater you can find a bunch under $10:) ENJOY!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10