Monday, November 28, 2011

Roberts Crafts Stores closing

I'm very sad to report that all Roberts Crafts Stores in Utah will be closing Dec. 31st.  You can read the official press release here.

I will be holding my December classes as advertised here.  However, I will have new places to replace my Roberts locations for February (no classes in January due to surgery and cruise prep).
I will be posting my February class here in a few days (such a FUN project!) and where we will be meeting then.  Most likely more Hobby Lobbys around the state.

We will all certainly miss the warmth of classroom studios and all the great supplies Roberts provided for us.  However, I've been teaching at Hobby Lobby in Layton, Ut for awhile now and it's been great. 

Look forward to seeing you all soon, Sue

2 comments:

kwgirl said...

How sad to hear that Robert's is closing. I will totally miss seeing Jennifer at the South Jordan Roberts ...she was the best at keeping us supplied and showing us stuff we didn't know we needed!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Robert's Crafts stores are closing. :(

Father's Day Projects

Contact Me

Cricut Keyboard Code

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

MyEyeQ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates