Saturday, July 15, 2017

Q's Creative Cards: Dream Catcher Card Kit

Sorry, this kit is sold out.

I've had a bag of Guinea Feathers (those pretty brown/black spotted feathers) in my studio for a year now...just waiting for an opportunity to use them in a class.

When I found some Tribal inspired paper I knew I had a match!

I didn't mean to be trendy, but ever since I designed this class, I've seen feathers, arrows, dream catchers & tee-pees everywhere, especially in home decor.

I'm also excited to use feathers on these cards...they really are perfect!  They add a soft texture and are light and thin.  I've also, for the first time, included washi tape in a class, as well as gems, brads and nailheads.  (see detailed pictures below).

Sentiments are varied, from birthdays, encouragement, sympathy and my favorite and a first for Q's Creative cards, a New Home card (check out the 2 part sentiment, makes me smile).  Of course, all the printables are included with your purchase, so you can print and create again & again!

Each Q's Creative Kit includes a step by step photo slideshow with easy to follow instructions.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
...and would love if you posted these pictures to Pinterest! 




















































































































































































Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10