Saturday, August 23, 2008

Recent Studio 5 segments


I was just sharing this link with someone who was asking about card swaps and thought you might be interested as well.

I've been doing monthly segments promoting PaperCrafts Magazine for a local Salt Lake City TV morning program called Studio 5 for 1 1/2 years now. I've had so much fun doing this program and continue to learn so much from it. Besides sharing my passion for papercrafting, I've been able to do several cooking segments (my favorite was a trio of brie appetizers...will have to share those with you soon) and also having my daughter, Savannah on air with me...although I will have to say, this was just 2 days after we got home from our 3 week trip to Europe and I think you can see how jet-lagged we seem.

So, now that Studio 5 is posting their segments on the internet, I can share my 'tv' experiences with friends and family. This first one is my most recent and is all about on-line swapping. Unfortunately, the timing was a little off, as we're in the middle of changing to a new website and it's all a bit confusing. Once things are settled and I know what I'm talking about, I will let you know how to swap on our new website. This was a different kind of segment for me as I didn't create a thing! We taped part of the segment in advance at the office (yes, I got to pretend that was my office...it is NOT!) and I got to sit on a stool! I know that's silly, but I was pretty excited about mixing it up a bit. Now, I just have to get on the couch!! LOL



This was my June segment with Savannah. It was to promote our Papercrafting with Kids special issue (which is just awesome by the way). Both Savannah and I were kind of out of it, but we managed to get through it. Unfortunately, it only shows half of the segment and not the cooking segment we did.


Here's a picture I remembered to take at the very last minute to take for Savannah's scrapbook.

1 comments:

kwgirl said...

Sue I LOVED being able to watch the episode and learned so much...it's Almost inspired me to check out PaperCraftsMag.com and join a swap!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10