Monday, September 29, 2008

Autumn Splendor in Utah

When I moved to Utah 12 years ago I was sad at the thought of leaving beautiful Eastern Autumns behind. I was happy to discover that while different, Utah has some amazing shows of color, so much so, that they even report on it on the news.

What really transcends the colors is the backdrop of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Within 15 minutes I'm in the canyon and 45 minutes later (on a dirt bike) I'm deep into the mounatins enjoying vistas that rival anything, anywhere.

Living here makes it very easy to 'see beauty'...everywhere.

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10