Monday, September 22, 2008

Friends who love sushi

One of the benefits of having a friend who shares your passion for sushi is that birthday lunches are no-brainers. So we headed out to Yaponas (just minutes from my house...hooray!) for some of the best sushi I've had in Utah.

Deb fav: Spider roll.

My fav: River run.

Everyone's fav: Tobiko...flying fish roe. 'pops' in your mouth. I would eat it on everything if I could afford it.

I also love to watch the chefs prepare the sushi. It's mezmorizing.

Contrary to what it seems like I really do love Deb more than I love Sushi. She is a passionate, intelligent, caring person who I know is always a phonecall away when I need some advice or just a friendly hello.

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10