Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Creative friend & Halloween Treats


I know a LOT of creative people. I also know a LOT of really NICE people. I'm lucky that way. I hope to share some of those people with you on this blog and I'd like to start with my dear friend and colleague, Alisa Bangerter. What better way to do that then watching this video of Alisa doing 'her thang' on Studio 5 (yup, we're TV buddies!). Actually, Alisa is Studio 5's Party, Holiday and Ideas regular contributor. She does a phenomenal job and I know you'll enjoy this segment, just in time for Halloween!

{Oh My Gosh, aren't those mummy twinkies adorable! And those wafer cookies? Amazing!}

Oh, and in case you're wondering...yes, Alisa is also a PC Pro for PaperCrafts magazine. She gets lots of opportunities to share what she loves. Aren't we ALL lucky? Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see a link to watch Alisa!
sandee

shortandsweet said...

I watched the show and I am going to have to try those cute ideas!!! My kids love it when I do that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Man, Alisa is just the best. So dang talented! I just dig plain her. --teri

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10