Saturday, October 11, 2008

Q's Creative Card Classes



By far, my favorite reponsibility as a PC Pro for PaperCrafts magazine is teaching! Traveling (which I also love) around the country, meeting new people, sharing my passion for cards and papercrafting...it just doesn't get much better than that.

So, when I got a call from the studio director at our local Roberts Crafts store to teach card-making classes, it didn't take me long to decide. Here is my first class "Fabulous Fall Cards".

Stay tuned as I have this idea of 'stepping' the cards up for my students. Just like our most recent special issue 'Cards, Gifts & more 3 ways'. We are a little more restricted in the classroom and can't always do EVERYTHING I want to do to a card, but I can do it here in my little workspace and then post the results on my blog.

In the meantime, if you're nearby, please join me on Wed. Oct. 29th from 10-noon at the American Fork Roberts. It's gonna be FUN!


2 comments:

Margaret Kane Ward said...

Sue, I'm so jealous down here in Florida. I miss Roberts SO much. It was one of my MUST stops when I was in Utah in August. The cards look great; I'm sure your students will have lots of fun.

Julie said...

I saw the poster at Roberts with your name on it! "Wow" thought I, "I know this celebrity!" They are lucky to have you! Just can't stand to have any free time, can you?

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10