Monday, November 3, 2008

Lucky Winner...and update


I was able to pick up PaperCrafts Gourmet on Thursday, so I've gone ahead and chosen a winner (using my handy Random Number Generator) and she is...SHORTandSWEET (Ann). Congratulations! You will LOVE this book.

Forgive me, but I did 'paw' through it very delicately...WHO could resist. I don't get my issue until later this week. It's really amazing. Just pure EYE candy, not to mention fantastic recipes and great papercrafting ideas.

You can pre-order this book and see for yourself.


So, remember my post-office concerns with my recipe cards? Well, I got them all back! Have to put an additional .20 cents on each one, so I'll be sure to get those off today...again :).

All caught up on House and feeling much better, so thanks for all your well-wishes. Hope you all have a great week...got some fun things planned this week, so check back.

~Sue

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10