Monday, November 3, 2008

New on-line swap at PaperCraftsmag.com


Everyone few months I post an on-line swap at PaperCraftsmag.com.

I just finished posting my next swap and I'm pretty darn excited about it. It's a bit of a stretch if you're used to doing card swaps, but this was created out of NEED. Two of my greatest PaperCrafting needs as Christmas approaches is Tags (for all those gifts) and Packages.

You know, for all those little gifts you want to give during the holiday season. For teachers, neighbors, friends, the postman, hostesses etc... It's great to have fun & festive packages to fill with your latest culinary treats (in our house is Steve's fudge...recipe to come soon, if he allows me, lol) or other little trinkets.

Of course, some of the limits of these packages is they need to lay flat for shipping. This mini gable box (Nov/Dec issue) is a great example, as it can fold flat easily.

Another easier example is this little pocket I created for last year's Holiday Cards & More issue. Perfect for some peppermint chocolate bark, candy canes, or a set of tags, which was what it was originally designed for.

Can't wait to see what everyone creates and I'll be sure to share it with you here on my blog.

If you'd like to participate (only 12 spots!) please visit my group page and sign up! Deadline is Friday, Dec. 5th. Plenty of time to get your packages back with 2 weeks before Christmas to spare.


















1 comments:

Megan said...

This sounds like a fun swap, Sue. I can't wait to see the goodies you receive from other talented peeps!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10