Saturday, February 14, 2009

I can't count, but I still love you

I thought it was appropriate on this Valentine's day, to share this card/keepsake I made for my husband (and the magazine, of course!) several years ago.

What cracks me up is I only had 4 reasons! Maybe the last one is a secret? Or maybe it just changes from year to year. Yeahhhhh...that's it!

What you can't really see on this project is that the "adore" piece actually slips off (it keeps the pretty thick card closed) and reveals the exact same image underneath.

Isn't that picture of Steve with Emma & Ethan hillarious? And even though this was years ago (13 or 14 years ago) nothing much has changed. Emma, at 17, is still screaming and Ethan is just oblivious to it all (NOT sucking his thumb though!) I'm trying to be funny here... really, Emma is a sweet, fun teenager (yippee, I have someone to see chick flicks with now!) and Ethan is a serious art student at BYU.

Here's hoping you have someone to love today (romantic, familial or platonic...it's all good!). But what I can promise you, is that someone loves you.

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10