Monday, February 2, 2009

In the know


CHA is the Craft & Hobby Association. It's the largest of it's kind and my legs can attest to that. But not this year! After 6 years of attending this show I was a no-show! It feels strange and I'm regretting it, but I just couldn't seem to make it happen.

So, I'm counting on my PC peeps to keep me in the know. There is probably no better place to start then with Cath Edvalson's Moxie Fab World. If you want to see what awesome things Cath saw and loved at CHA, then please visit her blog.

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10