Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Studio 5 'Spread the Love' projects


I'll be posting the video of my segment a little later today, but here are some of the projects for a closer look, quotes and digital elements for you.

For my "POOF" Box of Chocolates...


“This guy found a bottle on the ocean, and he opened it and out popped a genie, and he gave him three wishes. The guy wished for a million dollars, and poof! There was a million dollars. Then he wished for a convertible, and poof! There was a convertible. And then, he wished he could be irresistible to all women…”

“POOF!” he turned into a box of chocolates.


You can use any kind of chocolate, but a box does tie in nicely... and don't forget the punchline! It needs to be hidden and then revealed for it to be FUNNY. I've had this joke for years and it still makes me laugh!



Here are two of the digital elements I created for this segment.



I will get these somewhere to download later today, but in the meantime, feel free to email me and I'll send you the jpeg with a tutorial on how to use them.



Happy Valentine's! Sue

1 comments:

kwgirl said...

You need to post the days you are on Studio 5! Thanks for uploading the video for those of us who missed it.
Love the POOF...and really love the Head over Heels in Love, got to get me a pair of those shoes!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10