Friday, February 6, 2009

Swap Heaven


It's always fun when you can share your passion for something with people who understand. It's hard to believe, but not everybody makes cards...yeah, can you believe it??

So, to get the chance, once a month, to ohhh and ahhhh over everyone's creative cards is just a pleasure for me.



Highlights for me this month? Well, I just adore the paisley embossing folder from Cuttlebug (top left and right below it). What I love about this is how 2 completely different looks can be achieved with the same design.

Sharon is always innovative with her cards and this month she really surprised me. (2nd top card from the left). I was familiar with these valentine words from Making Memories and I really had to do a double take. There was no way she used an entire sheet of these for each card and sure enough, she scanned the whole thing in! So cool.

Shauna's knots to keep the charm in place - clever! (top RH card) and of course, you just can't go wrong when chocolate is part of the mix. It's always great to have some of these on hand for little gifts...that is if I don't break into them first. So far, so good.

Lastly, I wanted to share a card made by another swap group I do on-line (center, Love birds card). Mindy beat me to the punch! I've been eyeing this die-cut (Cricut Joys of the Season cartridge) for months, planning to do exactly the same thing. The birds were designed for "Two turtle doves - Christmas application", but it works so perfectly for a wedding card.

Thanks for sharing ladies, you make my day!

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10