Sunday, March 15, 2009

TBTB


TO BUSY TO BLOG.

It's been a crazy few weeks for me and I'm way behind on blogging and all sorts of other things. I finally got a little rest today (even a short nap!) and decided I'd better get caught up tonight before another busy week begins tomorrow.

First of all, to all my ladies who took my Savvy Stamping class this week, THANKS! I had so much fun! I hope you did to. I know that was A LOT of stamping info in a short 2 hours, so stay tuned, as I hope to create a few tutorials to keep it all fresh in your mind. I still have a few more classes this week (American Fork and Provo), so if you missed me last week, maybe you can catch me there.

I have to say, I enjoy teaching these Roberts classes so much. Spending time with warm, enthusiastic and creative ladies is such a treat for me. Thanks for all your kind emails, I'm so glad you all enjoy what I have to offer.

Secondly, I never did announce you my BIG winner was for my February classes. Ann Throckmorton (South Jordan) was lucky winner #5 (I assign you all a number and then use a random number picker to keep it all fair). I know Ann is on a surprise anniverary trip with her husband, so when you get back Ann, email me and we'll get all the goodies to you promptly.

We had a beautiful warm and sunny day today. Spring is in the air! I hope you're all feeling it, no matter what part of the country you're from. See beauty!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10