Monday, May 4, 2009

Take Note - Q's Creative Card Class


Can I tell you how much I love that you are reminding me to get my new class up on the blog...warms my heart!

Sorry it took so long, but I spent all weekend with my birthday-boy husband and took nary a peek at my office (let me tell you, that's a challenge for me!).


























I'm so, so, SO excited about this class! First of all, I just love this color scheme. Yellow is just the color I want to play with right now, it's bright and happy and not wintery AT ALL.

I'm also digging fruit motifs. They are super trendy and just cute! Stay tuned for a whole 'fruit' segment on Studio 5 in June!

I'm also excited to try something a little different for this class. I'm a big note and sketch taker. I keep a note book in my purse, by my bed, in my car, when I travel.

They are great for making lists, journaling, sketching ideas and basically making up for my incredibly bad memory.

Okay, this is funny. I've made an extra 10 kits of "Take Note" just for me! I have all sorts of people I want to give these notebooks to as gifts. Shhhhh...

Details! Here are my scheduled classes for June:

Wed. May 27th Provo 6-8 pm
Wed. June 3rd South Jordan 10-noon
Thurs. June 4th American Fork 6-8pm
Fri. June 5th Centerville 2-4 pm
Fri. June 5th Clinton 6-8pm
Tues. June 9th Sandy 10-noon
Tues. June 9th Orem 6-8pm
Wed. June 10th Jordan Landing 6-8pm

Really, this is ready to create kind-0f-kit. No stamping to speak of, but plenty of inking, so please find brown ink (my favorite: Versafine Vintage Sepia) and a stamping sponge.

You'll also need to bring the basics:
Trimmer and scissors (fine tipped and long)
Adhesive (roll tape, pop-up squares, mini glue dots, dotto, scotch tape etc...)
Bone Folder and exacto knife
Fine Sandpaper and ruler
If you have it, please bring a white or cream colored ink.

This class kit will not be available to purchase at my etsy store until the end of May. If you have any questions, please email me! Have a great day!

2 comments:

kwgirl said...

I enjoy the card classes but LOVE doing stuff I can give as gifts...
This class has ME written all over it! THanKs:)

Barbie said...

Sue- GREATTTTT... class on Friday, June 5th in the Clinton store. Mom and I went crazy on Monday making these fun covers. Can't wait to show my sister Laurie who is going to go CRAZY for them.

What a wonderful gift.

Thanks again,
Barbie Trumbull :)

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10