Thursday, August 6, 2009

Q's Creative Card Classes - Envelopement & Pocket Folds

**Sorry, this kit has sold out.

I remember vying for the white chipboard backing of my Mom's nylons when I was a child. It was the perfect canvas for markers. My musings, poems, attempts at novellas, scribbles and sketches all on basic, but precious to me, college-lined loose leaf paper. As I got older, I learned to appreciate a good quality sketch book and a soft pencil. Yum!


Of course, now, with the scrapbooking industry we're in paper utopia! But there is one paper we receive, send and touch almost every day; a cleverly folded and adhered light-weight paper that envelopes everything from bills, correspondence to our precious handmade cards


Every project in Q's September class is made from envelopes! There is so much I love about this class, and not least is the idea of recycling the envelopes we receive in the mail everyday. So start saving them today!!


We'll be creating gift cards (I like to call them super cards because they'll have an outside, and inside, a pocket, an insert, clasps, etc...), gift bags and an adorable mini album.

6 comments:

Dirk 'n Juli said...

Thanks for the awesome class last night! I had so much fun! Can't wait for next month!

Elaine said...

I WISH you were here in Seattle...I would LOVE to take this class!! :( Is there a way to do an online version?

Susan Neal said...

Elaine...yes! Absolutely. You can purchase my kits on etsy (see link on left-hand side of my blog). I email you instructions and all digital elements that I created for the class, as well as email and even phone support. Maybe I will teach in Seattle one day?

Elaine said...

I just NOW saw your reply, Sue! Thanks much! I am going to do that link now :)

many hugs,
Elaine :)

LRig said...

When will the "envelopement and pocket folds" kit be available on etsy? I saw your display in Roberts and loved them all, but cant make the class.

Patrice said...

Yay! I had fun at the class tonight in Provo. It was nice meeting you, Sue! :)

Patrice

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10