Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Find your Style!

On the first day of the month (yes! It is September 1st today...can you believe it?) Studio 5 introduces their theme. I was asked to participate in a round-table discussion about "Finding your Style" and wow, it's been very revealing.


{there are actually 2 segments on this video, so watch for the transition.}

We based much of our discussion on a fantastic book; that to be honest, on the title alone (Style Statement) I would probably not have purchased it. However, having spent all weekend reading it, I'm ready to buy a several copies and give them as gifts!

You can visit
this page to watch a short vid with the authors of the book and visit the studio 5 page for a few more of our statements on style.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Studio 5 has in store for us this month on this topic and hope you'll join me on this little path of 'style' discovery!

P.S. In case you wanted to find Lisa Bearnson's scrapbooking book on 50 things that Matter Most, you can find it here. Another great book!

3 comments:

kwgirl said...

Loved the segment you did today. I guess I'll have to read the book to find out my style...Classic with a spark of romance I think:)

Laci said...

Fun to meet you! Love this whole thing I have been pondering. . . . .

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue - I haven't visited in forever! So glad I caught this segment you did on style. Looking forward to exploring this more-I'm intrigued! When people comment on my photographic "style" I always think "I didn't even know I had one" because I'm so all over the place experimenting!So this is coming a great time as I've been starting to take portraits for people it would be a good thing to know about myself!
So glad to have met you in St.Paul last year :) ~Claudia

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10