Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just finished my last "Envelopement" class tonight in Jordan Landing, what fun! So great to see you all!

Tomorrow, I'm heading to the Lone Star State! Specifically the San Marcos CKC (Creative Keepsakes Convention).

I'm excited because 1. I've never been to this part of Texas, 2. People are SO nice in Texas and 3. I'm bringing the hubster with me and we're spending a couple of extra days in San Antonio!

Alamo, here I come! Yes, ever since (don't laugh!) Pee Wee Herman's big adventure, I've dreamed about visiting the basement of the Alamo.

So, have a great week everyone, enjoy this glorious weather and the turning colors. See you next Wednesday with another Studio sneak-peek contest!

Sue

5 comments:

kwgirl said...

So glad you can have a few minutes with the DH...like on the plane! I know how busy it is at the CKU's but also how much fun you have. ENJOY:)

Jen said...

I took your Joy of Cardmaking class today (9/18). It was terrific! Thanks!! :)

debbydugger said...

Hi, Sue! Took three of your classes at CKC in San Marcos yesterday...just loved them and you are a truly fabulous teacher. Thanks for making the convention worth every penny!

txbluiz said...

I hope you made it to the basement of the Alamo :-)

Thanks so much for the great classes!! You are a wonderful teacher and I will definitely be taking your classes at the next convention!!

Sosa's Wife said...

OMG! It was a "JOY" meeting you and taking your Joy of Cardmaking Class! I am definitely looking forward to seeing you again in TX next year (hopefully you'll make it to CKC-Houston!)
So... how was the basement of the Alamo? LOL :) U gotta post some pics! Cheers and thanks bunches for all your talent...

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10