Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!

I had BIG plans for this day...including building up to it the week before. Something got in the way with those plans. The flu. I'm better, but of course, you all know what it's like to catch up after being sick for a week.

Don't give up on me! I'm here. I've got some really GREAT things to share with you today...all day, so stay tuned and check back every so often.

First of all...Happy Card making Day! I hope you have plans to create something today. Even if it's just designing one card...or taking advantage of all the great WCMD sales, or just dreaming about cards, I hope you'll help me celebrate this day set aside specifically for US, card makers extraordinaire!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

So sorry you were under the weather! FEEL BETTER and take it easy, Susan!

Happy WCMD! :)

ytickrap said...

I love your classes. World Card Making Day an awesome idea!!!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10