Monday, October 26, 2009

Snow & Scrappin' in St. Paul


{Click on picture to enlarge}

Had a fab time teaching in St. Paul. My second time there...a lovely spot along the Mississippi River, an escarpment reminiscent of Ontario (my old home Province), leaves touched by fall, and a surprisingly beautiful snowfall.

Every time one of us 'southerners', (you should have heard the yelps from the people from Arizona!) ohhh and ahhhh about the snow, the Minnesottans would say, "you're not from around here, are you?". I guess this is the 4th snowfall they had this year so far. I suppose that is a little early. But it sure was pretty!

There's a different vibe in St. Paul than some of the other cities we do shows. A little more reserved, but the nicest people you could meet and boy, they have some serious mad scrappin' skills. I don't think I've ever had so many classes end on time with finished projects. It was great to re-meet some friends from last year and get to know new people as well. Unfortunately, we're not returning to St. Paul next year, but I sure hope you'll make the short drive to Des Moines and maybe I'll see you there.

For St. Paul I taught the Simple Scrapbooking classes. Everytime I do this I'm positively inspired to spend more time scrapbooking. It was such a joy to see all your completed pages with those precious photos and memories. Thanks for sharing!

Until next time.

1 comments:

Peggy said...

All those gals in St. Paul were lucky to have you as an instructor! Thanks for sharing your pics with us. We haven't had snow either, here in KS.

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10