Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD Winners!

Here we go!

Winners for sampler packs of the new K & Company Evergreen Collection are
-Sandi Holt
-Kim (who saw me in the Centerville Roberts and didn't say hi)...LOL
-Barbie Sanchez
-PinkPatrice (Patrice in AF)
-Queen Bee

Winner of my Believe in Magic Card is Susan Opel (like she needs my card!)

Winner of the Deck the Hall Snowglobe card and Ice Stickles is Beverly Sizemore...yes, another amazing card maker (you should check out her blog!)

Winner of Foil Season's Greetings Card and Ice Stickles is Lisa Dimick (yes! Lisa...you finally won!)

Winners of Envelopement Card Making Kit
-LeAnn (who likes to scraplift...I'm assuming this is my Sandy LeAnn?)
-Shortandsweet (Ann Throckmorton)...you very lucky girl, need to take you to Vegas!
-Geogirl

That's it ladies...I'll have a busy week getting this all off to you, but first, I need you to email with your mailing address. Looving forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again to everyone for helping me celebrate this fun day and visiting my blog! Have a great week, Sue

9 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Woo Hoo! I won! (I'm excited in case you can't tell.) I'm going to frame the card that I won from YOU. :) Thank you, Susan....have been a LONG time fan of your very creative and beautiful work. :) I'll hush before I start to sound like some sort of "crazy stalker fan." (Wink). :) Again, thanks!

Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe I won! I guess I should've said "Hi!"
Ooops!

Unknown said...

Holy cow. I cannot believe Ann won AGAIN! :)

Kim said...

Sue, how do I find your e-mail address so I can send you mine?

Susan Neal said...

You can email me through my Profile page on RH side of blog. THanks! Sue

syrant said...

So Cool! I'm so excited that I finally won something. Thanks alot.

kwgirl said...

I also cannot believe Ann won again!
Let's kidnap her and run to Vegas:)

Queen Bee said...

When I read the winners and saw Queen Bee I thought could there be two queens? Then I thought nope, only one queen in a hive :) I am so excited to win the sampler pack. Thank you for your amazing creativity and your generosity!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site sueneal.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10