Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Q's Creative Card Classes: Tender Mercies

I rarely get requests for specific kinds of classes, but have, over the last year talked to several students who wanted to see a sympathy type card class.
 

If you would like me to ship your kit to you, please add shipping from the drop-down menu.











Tender Mercies Card Class



It's been in my head for a good six months and I'm happy to say I finally have it ready to share with you.

Of all the cards we give or receive I can't imagine one that leaves a bigger impact on us. Life is good, but we all have trials. Illness, death, divorce, unemployment ... teenagers :).

These carefully thought out cards and sentiments will also be some precious creative time for you with valuable digital elements and templates that you will want to use over and over again.


What you'll need:

Trimmer & Scissors
Adhesive (variety: roller tape, mini glue dots, foam squares, dotto etc...)
Exacto Knife & Self-healing mat
Pencil, ruler & bone folder
1/4" and 1/8" hole punch, 2" circle punch
Tapesty Needle (size 24)
Corner Rounder
Brown ink (Versafine Vintage Sepia recommended)
Stamping Sponge to distress with


7 comments:

allreddesign said...

Sue - Love this class and I really, really want to attend. Do we buy the kit here off your blog or do we pay at the store to save a spot?? I'm a little confused!!

Susan Neal said...

Lori! So glad you like the class and sorry about any confusion. Roberts is not collecting tuition for teachers anymore, so I take it directly. You can purchase the class here and just let me know which class you'll be attending. Thanks! Sue

Nann said...

I will be attending the March 5th class 2-4 pm in Clinton

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
allreddesign said...

Yeah Sue...I'm going to be attending the March 5th 10-12:00 class in Centerville. But what exactly is a "stamp sponge"...I tried finding that and the ink pad you suggested in Centerville...no luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi:
I was in UT for a funeral and stopped by Roberts Jordan Landing and saw your display. WOW Since there is no Roberts in Denver I miss out on alot I feel. My question is on the sun card, is that a stamp or your own creation? If it is a stamp where did you get it or who is it by? I would love to send this dear friend who just lost her husband a card a month to remind her that we care. Thanks for any help, Vicki

sunraesban@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Sue
I will not be able to come to your card class in March. I paid for a kit at the last class and will you please leave it at the store(Clinton) for me and also would you please e-mail what cricut cartridges you used. I love the classes and you have such great ideas
Thanks
Ramona

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10