Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Studio 5: Your voice through Social Networking

What a treat today on Studio 5. I walked in with nothing but my purse and walked out 15 minutes later! Woo Hoo!

Normally, I'm precariously lugging totes, bags and boxes. I come early to set up and stay late to take down. Not that I mind...I love sharing my passion for paper and food with you.



But today it was all about using Social Networking to share our voice. Just chatting away and sharing 5 examples of Utah women using Facebook for more than just chit chat. Please visit the studio 5 website to read the entire article and link up to their pages.


My next Studio 5 visit will be Thursday, March 11th, so please keep an eye out for my sneak-peek.

P.S. Please take a moment to join Q's Creative Card Classes Facebook Page...just scroll down to the very bottom to join.

1 comments:

Rob'n'Mon said...

Awesome! I couldn't agree more. My Mom actually bore a "testimony" of Facebook (ironic because she's not even on it) because of the impact it's had on our family. I have 7 siblings, spanning over 20 years. Facebook has allowed relationships to develop that weren't there previously. We all feel more connected and involved. If you're reading this and you're not connected, definitely consider it!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10