Monday, March 29, 2010

The List: First update

Thought you might want to see my progress on 'the list'.

Not bad actually. However, as the time slips by I have these mini panic attacks that I won't finish it all!!! Even though, realistically, I know it's unlikely. But I'm very much a glass half-full kind of gal.

Kind of a big deal for us was getting my Mom's US Citizenship papers off! She's been living here for five years now and is excited to become a true part of this great country...and be a little closer to her daughter :).
The other thing we've been working on is updating her condo in Salt lake. Her renters moved out and we're doing some updating. Anyone need a cute little condo downtown SLC, right above the Gateway?

Got a great deal on a leather sofa from RC Willey and added a bright, but hopefully generic touch of yellow to brighen everything up. Can I say how much I love IKEA? Such amazing deals there!

Here's my exhausted hubster, Steve after mounting the new flat screen. The joke in the Piereder family is when you visit "Oma" (my mom) you move heavy things and eat well! No cooking this time, but we did get a yummy lunch from a deli.

It's hard to believe and definately strange that I haven't 'created' anything with paper in over a week. I think I will just have to find a moment to play. Hope you do too!

2 comments:

shortandsweet said...

Good luck on the list...and Congrats on the things you have already accomplished!

Nann said...

Holy Cow!!! What a list. I could help with the i-pod. Slow down and enjoy the wedding. Those things don't come around often. The rest of us can wait.

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10