Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Housekeeping Tip

Always keep several get well cards on the mantle...
So if unexpected guests arrive, They will think you've been sick and unable to clean...

{thanks Karen!}

Panic! I didn't have any get well cards for this subterfuge! So, I found my one and only "Get Well" stamp and made this one.

Problem. No mantle and my house is clean! :) But I still needed some Get Well cards.

P.S. I enjoyed reading all your scrapbooking views, glad to know I'm not alone in my struggles. I randomly picked a winner of the Creating Keepsakes issue and a copy of the card that was featured...Congratuations Elaine (comment #1). Please email me your address so I can get this in the mail.

And no Jen...collecting scrapbooking supplies does NOT count as actual scrapbooking :).

Elaine; keep working on those photography skills (maybe a new camera?) or could your camera be on manual focus instead of automatic?

LeAnn; We did! But that was a year ago (Pear Card)...but I will, I promise, include this technique this year sometime.

Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so beautiful! In this age where it is so easy to send an email or make a comment on facebook, we often forget how much a "real" card can mean to someone!

Bonita Rose said...

Love this card!!! that sentiment is awesome.. nice size! xo your work is soooo amazing.. loving your blog gf. xo

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10