Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm impressed and amused

Steve came to me early this week and said "I need to get a card for my Mom". I said "yup.". It was Mother's Day on Sunday, afterall.

A few minutes later he comes into my office and says "I think I'll make her a card". I said rather calmly, "good idea", but inside I was doing a little dance! My husband wants to MAKE a card! See how I've rubbed off on him :)

A little while later he comes back into my office with this lovely card. I read it. Sweet. Wow, I'm so impressed. It's so sweet and loving and sensitive. She'll love it.

And then I opened it.

Now, really. I debated on sharing this with y'all. This is most likely the MOST unattractive picture of my husband. In real life he is quite handsome, if not a little scruffy.

But it so clearly speaks to why I love him and why we're still happily married after 28 years.

He makes me laugh. And his Mom too, I'm sure.

3 comments:

shortandsweet said...

That is great! At least he made the card.

Queen Bee said...

He has a great sense of humor! I loved his card and his creativity. As a mom this would have made me laugh!

kwgirl said...

That has Steve written ALL over it.
I'm sure his mom LOVED IT!!!
(I know I would:)

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10