Sunday, June 27, 2010

How to make a HOT day HOTTER.

Had a chance to get down, dirty and HOT last week. In preparation for my Studio 5 segment on June 19th, we pre-taped a segment in my backyard.



Sorry, no guesses this month, I'm just going to tell you! I'm doing a campfire cooking segment with a twist!




Can I just say that it was in the 90s and I had a LOT of coals in that pit. I was uncomfortably hot, but still had a great time with Mindy (Studio 5 producer) and Cory (Camera man and brother to Stacy, fearless former Art director for Paper Crafts Magazine...yeah, they'll all in the biz).




Looking forward to finishing off the segment live on the 19th, so please join me and if you can't I'll be sure to post the video here on my blog.

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10