Sunday, June 27, 2010

Q's Creative Card Class Classic-Car Contest!

Seriously, let's see how many 'c's I can put in this title! It's my First ever contest and I'm really excited about it.

If you attended my Man Card Class in June or bought a kit you know that you got two extra car shapes in your kit...the positive cars from out classic car card.

(Note: I have Man Card Kits in stock, but won't be shipping until July 16th.)

Use one or both of those car shapes (or cut your own if you have the cartridge) and create a card. Any card, any size or shape. As many submissions are you like. Keeping the rules nice & easy.

I just want to see just how creative you can all be with the classic car shape.

I have some great prizes planned, but you'll have to wait until the end of July to see them...still waiting on a few of them, but they're going to be great! So get thinking, get creative, think OUTSIDE of the box (or car) and have lots of fun.

Deadline is September 15, 2010, so you have lots of time and I'll send you plenty of reminders. You can submit a photo or scan by email or bring your card to class in September.

I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10