This keepsake album hangs from a black grosgrain ribbon and my plan is to start hanging these on the tree like an ornament. Eventually I'll have a tree full of them. I'm just imagining how fun it will be to take them down and re-live those happy Christmas memories from year to year. It would equally accessible and darling to fill a coffee-table basket or nestle it into your holiday home decor.
Remember, every Q's Card Class includes the digital files and templates!
To sign up for this class, use the shopping cart to pay for the class and then email me which class you plan to attend.
- Wed. Nov. 3rd South Jordan 10am - noon
- Wed. Nov. 3rd Orem 6 - 8 pm
- Thurs. Nov. 4th American Fork 6 - 8 pm
- Fri. Nov. 5th Centerville 10am - noon
- Fri. Nov. 5th Clinton 2 - 4 pm
- Fri. Nov. 5th Clinton 6 - 8 pm
- Tues. Nov. 9th Sandy 10am - noon
- Tues. Nov. 9th South Jordan 6 - 8 pm
- Wed. Nov. 10th Jordan Landing 6 - 8 pm
- Trimmer & Bone Folder (to score & cut)
- Scissors (fine tipped and long)
- Strong tape adhesive
- Glue Dots (large) and 1/2" foam squares
- Micro Hole punch
- Black Inkpad (Versafine recommended) and stamping sponge
- Stickles (glitter glue) in Crystal and Christmas Red.