They have a new product now called The Paper Tower and The Original Scrapbox is giving one away! Enter my contest on my blog and if YOU win, you'll have a 1-in-10 chance of winning the Grand Prize worth up to $545! That is SO cool!
There are so many possibilities with the Paper Tower. It can be used for any type of crafting storage from quilting to beading to stamping. Store your material, paper, stamps, accessories, anything your heart desires. The see-through totes make organizing a snap and I love the handy velcro storage bags on the inside of the door!
Enter Today to Win My Prize Package worth $50!
Giveaway is open from October 8, 2010 to October 14, 2010 at 11:59pm MST.
|Kodak fashion neckstraps/bracelets |
for cameras or cell phones
|Deluxe Kodak canvas camera case, |
lined, with accessory pockets
If you win this prize package, you will be one of ten people entered into the grand prize drawing held on RachelleWrites on October 18, 2010. On that date, Rachelle will select a winner from all 10 finalists to receive one Paper Tower (value up to $545.00) in the winner's choice of color/style of wood*.
*The contest is open to addresses in the 48 contiguous United States only. Announcement of winners may be delayed due to health circumstances out of Rachelle's control.
Here's how to enter my contest: Visit the The Original Scrapbox Website, then return here and leave a comment on this post and tell me WHY you need or want the Paper Tower and what you would use it for.
Be sure to leave your email address so I can get ahold of you if you've won. If I have no way to contact you, I'll have to randomly pick another winner.
Giveaway Rules:* You can only enter under one name
* It is possible to win more than one preliminary prize by visiting more participating blogs, which means it’s possible to be entered into the grand prize drawing more than once.
* All winner’s addresses must be stateside US addresses
Would you like MORE opportunities to win?
Do any or all of the following, then tell me by leaving a comment on this post with any applicable links. Increase your odds and do them all!
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Original Scrapbox
- Facebook the contest with linkback in your comment
- Add the contest button (pictured above) to your blog sidebar with a link to this contest
- Add yourself as a Follower on my blog (top Left-hand corner)
- Become a fan of Q's Creative Card Classes Facebook Page
- Subscribe to my newsletter- email EyeQDesign@mindspring.com with subscribe in subject line (if you're not already receiving my emails).
- Blog about the contest WITH a picture of The Paper Tower in your post and link back to this post, so people will know where to enter.
Nap Time Crafting