Friday, February 18, 2011

Look squarely familiar?

Am I getting lazy, or just enjoying putting together a quick card?

Maybe a combination of both?  Or maybe just need a fussy-break once in a while, Or maybe this paper was just too cute to pass up and it happens to be easy to papercraft with?

Enough of these rhetorical questions!

I had card group (follow link to watch a studio 5 segment I did on my card group card group ideas and how-tos.) this week and lately, it's been a challenge to make those 12 cards regardless of how much... 1. I enjoy making cards and 2. I love meeting with my card-making friends for lunch.

 After finishing up my February class, 'Cute & Colorful Squared' I picked up four of the other 3x3 squared sheets by Pebbles with plans to use it for my card group.

I started by separating the squares (love the perforation!).  Played around with the colors and decided to go with the green/brown combination.  I'll save the red/turquoise for another month!

I then choose the project from 'Cute & Colorful Squared' that would work best and went with the clipboard card.



I really liked how the yellow looked with the green/brown.  I was in a bit of a rush, so I found these yellow flowers from my stash and  these adorable green brads by Making Memories.  Other than that, I stayed true to the original template.  Super Quick and fresh and springy.

I used the Clipboard shape from Fabulous Finds, but had to adjust the shape a bit on Design Studio so it would be square.  I suppose you could just cut it out and then trim it to make it square as well.

'Cute & Colorful Squared' class had 8 projects using 16 squares and most of them are interchangeable!  Just think of the possibilities...and then make them and then email me your creations, I always love to see what you've come up with.

I'll be ready to ship more 'Cute & Colorful Squared' kits on Feb. 28th, so place your order now if you haven't already.

2 comments:

GeoGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GeoGirl said...

Love it that you posted this today. Nancy and I were just looking at this paper in Roberts last night thinking AH ha....

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10