Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall Kit Special

Despite being HOT outside, I have mentally left summer behind and am moving on.  To Fall.  Autumn.  My personal favorite time of year.
What better way to celebrate than making a card...or twelve?  There is something so satisfying about making twelve cards.  Good thing I am part of a card group and get to make that many cards every month.  Assembly line in place, I was able to make all twelve cards this morning in less than 2 hours.
Of course, I was a bit sneaky.  I pulled this card from my 2010 October class, Woodland Greetings.  I really loved designing this class.  Love the colors, this gorgeous paper from 7 Gypsies and these pretty silhouettes.  There are some fun techniques taught as well.
Besides making cards, I've been doing some re-organization this last month and realized I just don't have room for the extra kits I have on hand.

So, here's the deal!  Buy any 3 kits (different or all the same) and get free shipping ALL for $36.00!  That's 40% off!  You have a choice of Woodland Greetings, Shabby Chic, Happy Day and Bloom.  Limited supplies.  I'll try to update quickly when kits sell out.


Fall Special - 3 kits for $36


You can order as many of these kits as you'd like, but you have to order at least 3 to get the deal. Have fun!  And any questions, please email me.
**Note:  If you want to pick these up in class and pay there, please email me so I can reserve them for you.

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10