Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why we don't buy greeting cards and are happy about it

My son posted this video on Facebook and I knew I had to share it with you.


Despite having done this very thing about 2 weeks ago...wait, what? Susan BOUGHT a card??? Ok, I'll interupt this thought to explain, otherwise I know I'll hfdear no end to it once my classes start up in September.

Yes, I bought a card. I will say it's the only card I've bought in probably 5 years. I bought one before that too, the 5 years before that. Interestingly, both cards were for my sons. This most recent one was for my son who lives in the Memphis area. I kind for forgot to buy him a gift, so I thought I could make up for it by sending him one of those talking, singing cards. I was, NO KIDDING, a good half hour in the aisle, doing pretty much what Kevin James was making fun of in the video.

So, think about this fellow card makers. THINK about how much time (and emotional energy) we save by making our own cards. Now, doesn't that feel good? Just my happy thought for the day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You pretty much said what i could not effectively communicate. +1

My site:
simulation rachat credits www.rachatdecredit.net

Rob'n'Mon said...

That's HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing Sue!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10