Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Q's Creative Card Classes: Glad Tidings!

Share your holiday Spirit with these Bright & Cheery Christmas Greetings!

When I first saw this paper from My Mind's Eye (12 days of Christmas), I knew I wanted it front and center for my first Christmas class.

Each card features lots of dimension and sweet details...with beloved Christmas icons; poinsettia, wreath, angel and a beautiful sleigh. 

A pocket and folio enclosed card are perfect for adding a photo of treat!


Glad Tidings Christmas Card Class

If you can't attend a class, please add shipping from the drop-down menu and it'll come right to your front door!
All kits come with thorough instructions and all the digital extras.
Kits will begin shipping Nov. 1st.

Class Schedule:

Wednesday, Nov. 2nd          South Jordan Roberts          10am - noon
Wednesday, Nov. 2nd          West Jordan Senior Center   5:30 - 7:30 pm
Thursday, Nov. 3rd              American Fork Roberts         6 - 8 pm
Friday, Nov. 4th                  Layton Hobby Lobby            10am - noon
Friday, Nov. 4th                  Layton Hobby Lobby            2-4 pm
Friday, Nov. 4th                  Layton Hobby Lobby            5:30 - 7:30 pm
Tuesday, Nov. 8th               South Jordan Roberts          10am - noon
Tuesday, Nov. 8th               South Jordan Roberts           6 - 8 pm
Thursday, Nov. 10th            Orem Roberts                      6 - 8 pm

What to bring:

Paper trimmer and bone folder
Sharp pair of scissors (long and fine tipped)
Adhesive: Reg. roller tape, Dotto, mini glue dots, Foam squares.
Micro (1/16") hole punch and pencil
Brown ink pad (Versafine Vintage sepia recommended) & Stamping sponge.
1" circle punch

Any Questions?  Please email me!

13 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to make these cards in your class in Orem. I'm so happy that Karen introduced me to you! Happy Halloween!

Gayle said...

Beautiful cards!! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!

shortandsweet said...

Christmas- I love Christmas! I am not ready for the season to come yet though.

shortandsweet said...

Christmas- I love Christmas! I am not ready for the season to come yet though.

shortandsweet said...

Christmas- I love Christmas! I am not ready for the season to come yet though.

shortandsweet said...

Sorry, my computer had an attack and posted several times. (ha ha)

Nicola said...

Your cards are always beautiful sue, happy halloween!!

Taunya Butler said...

Sue,
You are the kind of person who sparkles sunshine (and amazing cards) everywhere you go. I love taking classes from you and partaking of your awesome sweetness and plentiful talents. You really are the bomb.com!!!
Love, Taunya Butler

Larri-Lea said...

Thanks for your vivacious energy in motivating us to create.

SADE'S BLOG said...

hey Sue:
Love your color combinations and sooo excited for the upcoming classes.

michelle's 10 things said...

Love the Christmas class.

michelle's 10 things said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simplestitches said...

I look forward to every class. I am like a little kid in the candy store with my nose up to the glass counter. I want a little bit of everything. Thank you Sue for sharing your great talents.

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10