Monday, November 21, 2011

Cricut Circle Club Projects: September

Here are my projects for the September issue of Cricut Circle magazine.

I had to get these gorgeous fall colors up before we change to red & greens!

I used probably my all-time favorite Cricut technique, negative silhouettes with this card. I just love the dimension and layering. 

Looking forward to making more versions of this card in different colors and patterns.









I've been wanting to use this darling squirrel from Disney's Happily Ever After Cartridge since I bought it years ago.  So happy to put him on paper!

The rich & vibrant paper and die-cut are by Imaginesce.

Lastly, a quick set of Fall Cards using a house die-cut and chipboard diecuts from Imaginesce again.  The die-cuts made this super quick & easy!


Yours in paper creativity!  Sue

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10