Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter Crop & Card Retreat in Florida!

Home from Florida last night!  It's always good to get away and always good to come back home.

Greeted by kids and a kitty who miss you, a familiar bed and TONS of work!!

Woke up at 4:30am this morning, my head swimming with all I have to do in the remaining 6 weeks before the cruise; Studio 5 on Thursday, Happy Family Album classes start next week and of course, all the fun classes, prizes and surprises for the cruise.  Wish there were more hours in the day!

Oh, but what a treat it was to have a whole week in Florida in the middle of winter.  Spent the first few days in Sebring at Hilltop Memories Winter Retreat. 

It was great to re-connect with those of you who were in Utah a few years ago and really nice to make new friends as well.  Yes, your names are all ringing in my head!

Love your energy, passion for the craft and overall nice-ness (is that a word?).

I know I missed a bunch of you in photos, too busy playing to take pictures!  I'll catch you next time.

Thanks Linda for being such a incredible hostess, you created a warm and inviting environment (and the food was so good!).

Thanks Kelly, for your magic hands, it really helped Steve, just wish I had could have squeezed you in.  Thanks Dawn for being my liason for the whole thing.  Thanks Teresa for your pin cushion, so cute!

By the way ladies...I'm counting on your next trip to Utah.  Already have a backyard Bar-b-que planned for you!  So start planning!

**If you haven't already, join my Q's Creative Facebook page to stay up to date.  You can also sign up for email notifications for blog posts (top left-hand corner of page).


Finally, I have to share this photo of Steve.  This was pretty much his 'spot' the whole weekend.  Doesn't he look cosy?  What a doll he was to travel with me, put up with all my luggage and keep me company when I wasn't teaching.  I'm one lucky gal!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

We loved having you...love your energy and creativity.
That picture of Steve is great..and yes, he does look nice and cozy.
Come back soon :-)

Susan shaffer said...

Sure was great to merry you and still amazed at your ability to remember evenings names. Hope to see you soon.

Kelcey said...

I was wonderful to meet you and take your classes. Steve was a wonderul helper as well...Hope you come back again soon!

dawn said...

Was great having you in our neck of the woods. Loved the classes and getting a chance to chat with you. Hope you had a fun (or relaxing) time while you were visiting. Steve had the best spot at the hotel. Hope you'll think of us again the next time you come for a visit.

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10