Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Q's Creative Card Class: The GOOD Life!

Life really is good.
This card class is a celebration of things that remind me to make the most of every day.

Last year I had the chance to fulfill & participate in my Mom's dream of riding in a hot air balloon!

Hope you can feel the joy that was in my heart when I designed these playful, pretty cards.

4 cards, featuring new paper by Fancy Pants, Cricut shapes and exclusive digital stamps.  Each kit is pre-cut and ready to put together with minimal supplies.


The Good Life


For Mail order: Please add shipping from the drop-down menu.  Kits will begin shipping March 20th.

Class Schedule:

Friday, March 30th     Layton Hobby Lobby             10am - noon
Friday, March 30th     Layton Hobby Lobby              2 - 4 pm
Friday, March 30th     Layton Hobby Lobby             5:30 - 7:30 pm
Wed., April 4th          South Jordan Hobby Lobby    10am - noon
Wed., April 4th          West Jordan Senior Center    5:30 - 7:30
Thur., April 5th          Orem Hobby Lobby               5:30 - 7:30
Tues., April 10th        South Jordan Hobby Lobby    10am - noon
Tues., April 10th        South Jordan Hobby Lobby    5:30 - 7:30 pm
Wed., April 11th        Sandy Hobby Lobby              2 - 4 pm
Thurs. April 12          American Fork Senior Center  6 - 8pm

What to Bring:

Adhesives (roller tape, foam squares, mini glue dots)
Scissors and pencil
Black ink & Stamping Sponge (Black Soot Distress ink recommended)
Stickles glitter glue, Yellow (optional)

3 comments:

lokalb@yahoo.com said...

Sue- this is my first time to sign up for the class. I paid by visa. Do you bring them to the class or do you send them via mail? I am planning on coming this Friday at the 530 class at the Layton Hobby Lobby.
Please let me know if this is the way I am supposed to sign up for this class.
Thanks
Mary at lokalb@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I have been looking for a card class and would love to know when your classes will start up again. thanks.............Lynn

Susan Neal said...

Hi Lynn, do you live in Utah? I run a different class every month (about). I teach 10 different locations and times. The top corner of my blog will usually show you the most current class. I have 3 classes left for Domestic Bliss, drop me an email and we'll chat.

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10