Wednesday, May 16, 2012

House Die-cut Contest!

Whenever I design a card with my favorite negative silhouette technique, I end up with the a lot of positive shapes and just can't bear to throw it away...so I'm having a contest!

The last time I did this was 2 years ago, my Classic Card Contest.  You can read about it here and here.

I haven't listed the prizes, but there will be 3 prizes, the Grand prize and 2 runner-ups.  Grand prize will be lots of paper crafting goodies worth at least $50.

How to enter?  If you purchased my Domestic Bliss Card Class in May, the die-cut will be included in the kit.  You can also die-cut your own shape.  This particular one is from the Cricut Kate's ABCs cartridge.  But I did stretch it out a bit in Design studio.  I'm not too picky, as long as the shape looks pretty much like the one I've posted here.  There are many house shapes in Cricut cartridges.  You can also cut out your own.

Simply email me your entry with a photo or scan of your project.  The better the photo, the better the entry!  If you'd prefer to enter the project physically, you can bring it to my June class (Color-pop) and I'll photograph it for you.
Project can be anything creative!  I just need to be able to see the shape of the house somewhere.  A card, a tag, a gift bag, home decor, scrapbook layout etc...
Entries are due Thursday, June 21st and winners will be chosen July 8th.   Sure hope you can join in on the fun! 


0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10