Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A full plate of fun!



I'm shocked I'm finding a moment to blog.  I have a lot on my plate right now.   Just glad I'm healthy!

I'm heading to Kansas City, (actually Columbia) this weekend for the Tablescraps fundraising event for the Missouri foodbank.





My friend Eva, who I met while teaching at convention in St. Louis years ago, invited me to speak and teach this weekend.  I'll be touring the food bank on Friday night and then the party begins and ends on Saturday, so it should be quite a day...I heard there will be massage therapists on hand, may have to corner one of those. 

Will try to post pictures when I get back.




I'm also doing Studio 5 on Tuesday with cook & craft segments...I'll be posting those videos and links that same day.

And of course, I'm super excited about my March class, Grateful Heart Gift box which starts March 4th.

And wait...I almost forgot.  Studio 5 again with a cooking segment on March 11th.

So, plate is full.  Blessedly full. 

 

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10