Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Q's Creative Card Class: Give Thanks FALL cards

 Sorry, this kit is sold out.

Ahhhh, I've been SO looking forward to cooler weather and the beginnings of Autumn.

It is, absolutely, my favorite season.

Help me celebrate the splendor of fall colors and grateful sentiments with my Give Thanks Card Class.

Kits are pre-cut and ready to assemble with minimal supplies needed.



What you'll need: 

Adhesives: Your favorite tape to put cards together, as well as mini glue dots, foam squares, dotto (or glue pen for delicate die-cuts).
Tools: Scissors (small & Long) and 1/8" hole punch.
Ink:  Your favorite brown ink (I used Versafine Vintage Sepia) with distressing sponge.  (email me to buy from me if you can't find it).
Misc.  Fine tipped black or brown marker.


0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10