Saturday, December 14, 2013

2013 Musical Countdown to Christmas: Christmas in LA

Merry Christmas to all!  I'm so happy to be here, once again (4th year in a row) to share a collection of the best Christmas songs and videos I could find after scouring the internet for the past few months.  Some of these you may have seen already, but they all mean something special to me and I hope you'll enjoy them too!


I found this  quirky gem on youtube. It's by a band called (an apology in advance...) the Killers.  Since 2006 this band has released an annual Christmas themed single and video with all proceeds going to charity.

I'm going to be a bit self-indulgent here and mention that it was created, in part with students from BYU, a university my son attends.  It also stars Owen Wilson, and I just like anything he is in and no one plays sad better than him.

The story is about a lonely man at Christmas.  I suppose I'm starting my countdown with this slightly sad song because no one should be sad at Christmas.  Maybe it's just a little visit, some cookies or a phonecall, but let's use these last 12 days to figure out something to brighten someone's Christmas.





0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10