Friday, May 16, 2014

Q's Creative Card Class: Bubble Talk!

Sorry, this kit is sold out.
_____________________
I always try to match up the card with the personality of the recipient.  I have quite a list of friends & family that these cards will be perfect for.  Other then the Chick card, these projects are non gender and age specific.  From 5 to 95, as long as you have a funny bone!  

Fresh, fun, youthful and trendy; I've been planning a talk bubble card class for a long time.   You know, you can get away with saying things in talk bubbles that you normally wouldn't say on a card...like "Yo!" and "Waz up!".  

My favorite is the knock, knock joke card.  I read at least 100 knock knock jokes on the internet before I found one that would work on a card!   But for those who don't speak 'knock, knock' I've included the translation!

Bubble Talk includes everything you need (pre-cut & ready to assemble) to create four cards and one birthday gift bag.  This kit also includes a instructional slide-show and all the printables so you can make more!

Shipping starts Wed, May 21st.  If you're signing up for class, please email me which class you'd like to attend (see schedule below), I will bring your kit to class.  If you want it shipped, please use the drop-down menu to add shipping.



What you'll need:

Adhesives: Your favorite tape to put cards together, foam squares and glue dots (mini, micro and craft). 

 
Tools: Scissors, micro hole punch and Corner Rounder.  Paper piercer. 


Misc: Craft Mat (to work on), lid (to keep small pieces in), pencil.

Any questions?  Just email me!



 




0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10