Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Q's Creative Classes: ANCHORS AWAY Cruise Album


*This kit is part of my 3rd Card Making Cruise Collection.  Click here to see ordering options.

**Sorry, this kit is sold out.

I will admit, I'm not a huge scrapbooker in the traditional sense, but I really love making themed keepsake albums.  I have a large basket I tuck them all into and I can spend hours looking through them all.

I always do a themed album for my cruises.  You'll give away cards, but you get to keep your album!  It's a great place to keep your favorite travel pics and journal your great memories!

This time, I went full-out on the cruise theme!  From this nautical paper line, great charms (as usual!), fun sentiments and lots of room for pics and journaling and a nice sturdy shaped 12 page album that measures 8" x 6 1/2" x 1 3/4" thick, approx.

I have a very limited stock on this album.  As well, each album is customizable.  Just tell me your port of calls and I'll create those for your album. 

This kit is mail order only and will not be taught in class.  All my kits come with a thorough photo instructional slideshow taking you step by step through each project.

Besides basic supplies, you'll need a blue glitter glue (Recommended: Cool Mint & Gold Stickles by Ranger).  


 

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10