Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 Musical Countdown to Christmas: Libera Ave Maria

Finding the very best Christmas music videos to share each year has always been challenging, but not this year.  An ABUNDANCE of amazing music!  Really, how to even pick!

First of all, I'm officially late with this year's picks.  By a day.  I've had them all saved and organized, but I'm recuperating from 2 surgeries and can't even reach my desk top with my right hand, so just typing this is challenging...but doable!  So here we go, ENJOY!   A small, but wonderful gift from me to anyone who reads my blog!

12th day of Christmas: Libera is a boys choir from the UK.  Voice of Angels!

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10