Thursday, January 7, 2016

Q's Creative Cards: All Hearts 3D Cards & More

Sorry, this kit is sold out.

2016!  Yippee!  I always love a new year...so full of creative possibilities!

My first kit of the year is a doozer! It's about love after all... All Hearts kit includes everything you need to create SIX projects for Valentine's, weddings or just because.

We had so much fun with the Pop-up box cards on my cruise, I wanted to do more.  But why stop there, I have another dimensional project in a one-sheet, super cool, purse gift bag.  Oh my gosh, I want to make a ton of these, they are so fun!  Then a wedding card that has a floppy surprise inside.  I'm also re-visiting a favorite; candy/chocolate tube and lastly, a simple but sweet card for any occasion.  

Of course, each kit comes with slideshow with step-by-step photos & instructions, pre-cut (except for the hearts) and ready to assemble, pre-printed templates to make the 3-D cards a breeze and ALL the printables so you can more!  Whew!  Ready to get crafting this year?  Sign up now (email me) or have your kit shipped to you home (add shipping below).


What you'll need:

Adhesives: Roller-type adhesive for putting cards together
1/2" Foam squares and Glue dots (Mini & Medium)

Misc:
Scissors (fine tipped)
Paper piercer and 1/8" hole punch
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink Pad & Sponge
Lid (to keep small pieces in)
Paper Piercer & Craft Mat
12" paper trimmer (not a scoring pad) & Bone Folder  
6" ruler & Pencil

If you have any questions, please email me.
Feel free to post these pictures to Pinterest!













 

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10